If you are looking for corporate gifts to show appreciation for your colleagues or clients, there’s no better way than with delectable artisan chocolates. Our ready to go selection of corporate hampers and large range of gift chocolates are perfect for corporate Christmas gifts, or employee appreciation gifts through the year.
Treat your colleagues and clients to beautifully packaged, 100% natural bean to bar chocolates that will be eaten with delight and talked about for days afterwards.
- Corporate Discounts. Take advantage of our corporate gift discounts for larger orders
- Beautifully Gift Wrapped. It is free to write personalised messages on our World of Chocolate Postcards, and you can choose our smart gift boxes as an add on.
- Something for Everyone. Vegan, dairy free, gluten free and alcohol free options available in everything from luxury Christmas Hampers to Tasting Boxes, to Gift Boxes of Sea Salt Caramels.
- Ethically Sourced, 100% Natural Artisan Chocolate. We buy all our cacao direct trade and only use the best single estate cacaos and natural ingredients.
The following discounts are applied to the prices on the website and calculated on the total order value including VAT and excluding delivery costs.
Discounts are available on all products except Subscriptions, The Cognac Pairing Hamper and The Champagne and Truffles Hamper. On the other hampers the discounts are £1000 - £7,499 5%, £7,500 - £14,999 7.5% and over £15,000 10%.
ORDER VALUE DISCOUNT
£500 – £1,999 5.0%
£2,000 – £4,999 7.5%
£5,000 – £9,999 10.0%
£10,000 – £14,999 12.5%
£15,000 & over 15.0%
CORPORATE GIFT SERVICE
As part of our Corporate Gift Service we will
- Help you decide what chocolates to choose
- Talk you through your gift wrapping and delivery options
- Give you the appropriate discount code to use on the website.
For this or any other questions please contact us on
t: 01884 840 650 Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm GMT
‘The thrill of discovering a fine new flavour and bringing it to the market will always drive me. I’m constantly on a quest for the holy grail of chocolate: the best beans, the richest flavours.’