COFFEE CHOCOLATE AND FLOWER FRAGRANCE DESSERT
Prep Time: 30 mins Cooking Time: 0 Serves: Makes 8
100ml full-fat milk
3 rose geranium leaves
300ml double cream
150g coffee flavoured chocolate, chopped into small pieces. Suggestion, Café Negro
1 tsp orange-blossom water
8 x espresso cups or small liqueur glasses
Share & Print
- Place the milk and geranium leaves in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring just to boiling point, then remove from the heat.
- Leave to stand for 10 minute to allow the geranium leaves to infuse. Remove and discard the geranium leaves, then stir in the cream.
- Return the heat and again bring just to boiling point. Turn the heat down low and stir in the chocolate until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the orange-blossom water. Leave to cool slightly.
- Divide the mixture between the espresso cups or liqueur glasses. Leave in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.