Wild Watercress & Wild Garlic Soup
Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 people
300g watercress trimmed off the big stalk (little stalks are fine)*
1 litre of water
Small bunch of wild garlic – about 50g, saving the flowers for garnish
2 discs of Willie’s Chocolate Stock
Seasoning: pinch of sea salt, a grating of nutmeg and black pepper
*never eat raw wild watercress if animals are nearby as it might contain liver fluke
Liquidiser and saucepan
Share & Print
- Warm the water to just above hand temperature, enough to melt the cacao.
- Put all the ingredients apart from the seasonings in the liquidiser, blend until smooth.
- Place in the saucepan and bring to simmering point. * Don’t boil or it will spoil the colour.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- Pour into a bowl, garnish with garlic flower and eat with crusty bread